Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 101 Yarmouth Fireman

Statement of: Sub Officer K Davey

Age : 37

Occupation: Firefighter

Address:

Telephone No.

This statement (consisting of 3 pages each signed by me) is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I make it knowing that, if it is tendered in evidence, I shall be liable to prosecution if I have wilfully stated in it anything which I know to be false or do not believe to be true.

Dated 11th day of June 1998

Signature: K P Davey

This statement was taken by ………………………..at…………………………..
………………………………………..on………………………………………….I read it over to ………………………………….. and he/she read and signed it in my presence.


Signature C Hodge

I can confirm that on the 4th June 1998 at approximately 15.00 hours DO Smith called me and asked me if I was aware that SUB O Wigglesworth had submitted a H.S.F.2. I indicated that I was aware. Mr Smith then asked me in what I took to be my Union capacity ‘had I advised him to take that action.’ I had given some advice to SUBO wigglesworth and in my union capacity I am unprepared to state that at this time. DO smith asked me to remove the station copy and I was not confident at doing so I therefore forwarded it to STN O parsons for his attetntion. K P Davey

Signature K P Davey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home