Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 179 Bury St Edmunds Firefighter Vacancies

Extracts from Divisional Officer Colin Hodge’s notebook
7th August 1998

Page # 154
Time and
Reference

Friday 7th August 1998
Sub/O Davey address
Carlton Colvile

12.18 Sub/O Wigglesworth brought to T/DO Haydens office by ADO Hayden. Present myself T/DO Hayden and Sub/O Wigglesworth. I asked him to shut door – he said he wouldn’t and he felt uncomfortable in the room without his union rep. I asked him if (CROSSED OUT his union rep…

Page # 155
Time and
Reference

….. was on duty to which he replied CROSSED OUT) there was anybody on station and he said no. I therefore opened the envelpoe addressed Sub O wigglesworth – STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL in his presence and handed him the three copies of the reg 7 letter dated 7/8/98. He read through the top copy. I then asked him to sign the copy to be returned to me to say he had received it. This he refused to do and he said he was going to ring his solicitor. I then ordered him to sign the copy to be returned. He refused saying ‘I am not doing it.’ – he placed the copies of the letter on the table and left the office.

C Hodge DO
P Hayden T/DO
12.25 hrs 7/8/98

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home