Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 414 Emergency Plans Sizewell Nuclear Power Station

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Lowestoft Fire station
PO Box 54
Lowestoft
NR 32 2QA

Tel 01502 403842
Your ref

11th January 1999

Dear ACFO Seager,

I refer to the letter sent to me by the Personnel Manager 29th December 1998 under your instructions in regard to the sickness, accident and health and safety records of SubO X.

The information supplied by the Personnel Manager is incongruent with that requested which was specific and clearly indicated to you 12th December 1998.

To assist you to supply the correct information I enclose a further copy of the original letter dated 12th December. I trust the information requested can be made available without further delay.

For the purpose of minimising postage costs I enclose a further copy of this letter which I ask you to sign in acknowledgement of receipt and return to me.


Yours sincerely


Firefighter Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home