Monday, September 24, 2007

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 442 Fleetwood Fire Station

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Zedgen (revised)

SUFFOLK FIRE SERVICE

To: Chief Fire Officer Alcock

From: SubO X
Station: 055

Date: 21st January 1999


Sir,
HEALTH AND SAFETY LEAVE/UNION LEAVE

I request I am granted leave to attend the union committee at Felixstowe 10th February 1999. This will enable me to be updated on health and safety issues and allow me to carry out my representative role effectively. Secondly, I will also be representing the Lowestoft branch of the Fire Brigades Union as the voting delegate on other matters that are listed on the agenda.


SubO X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home