Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The SFE - Doc 13 Aldeburgh Fire Station

Lowestoft Fire station
PO Box 54
Lowestoft
NR 32 2QA

Your ref Tel 01502 403438

22nd April 1997

Dear DO Swan,

Contrary to what you may of heard I am not dead, nor is such a state imminent.

However, straight to the point I wish to express. Quite simply you do not seem to be taking the submit I sent to you several weeks ago very seriously. If you remember it was headed VIOLENCE AT WORK and, the contents outlined certain incidents occurring to me during the JOA at Moreton.

In light of the delay can you please undertake the following:

1. Provide me with a full report of your activities in responding to my complaint.

2. A full particularised list in chronological order, as per normal legal protocol of all contacts and, exchanges of information during your investigation.

3. Can I have the above by Friday 25th April 1997.

4. Suffice to say if these matters cannot be progressed I will report them to my union representative and my local Environmental Protection Committee representative.

Yours truly



SubO X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home