Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The SFE - Doc 35 Chelmsford Fireman

SUFFOLK FIRE SERVICE


Memorandum

To: CFO

From: SubO Wigglesworth
Per ACFO Ops

Date 8th September 1997



SUB OFFICER – HAVERHILL

Sir,

As a result of developments notified to my in letter by Miss Claire Debman 5th September 1997 I give notice that I withdraw my application for the Haverhill Sub Officer post.

My application is withdrawn for two reasons. Firstly, on account of one of the interview panel members being ACFO Tinley who has previously and aggressively informed me that he has a personal dislike of me.

Secondly and most conclusively on account that the other applicant, Stuart Foulds, has informed me that he has already been offered the post ahead of the interview on 10th September 1997. And that the interview arrangements are no more than a formality.

A Wigglesworth Sub O 854

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home