Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 166 ACFO Andy Fry Essex County Fire Service

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/


Mr A Wigglesworth
Lowestoft

Thompsons Solicitors
Congress house
Great Russell Street
London
WC1B 3LW

Your Ref CDJ/WIGGLESWORTH/L98/60166

2nd August 1998

Dear Mr Jones,

Thank you for your letter dated 31st August and its attachments. I am reassured by your confirmation of an intention to pursue my claim to the Industrial Tribunal to recover the monies unlawfully deducted from my wages by Deputy Chief Fire Officer Simon Smith.

I attach the details requested. Please note that I had compiled my letter to you dated 31st July 1998 before receiving your latest letter, that requested some of the actions now underway.

Notwithstanding, these actions I would be grateful if you could call me and let me know when the application to the Industrial Tribunal is formally lodged.

Yours sincerely


A D Wigglesworth BSc, G.I.Fire.E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home