Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 250 Needham Firefighter Vacancies

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Zedgen (revised)

SUFFOLK FIRE SERVICE

To: CHIEF FIRE OFFICER


From: SUBO. WIGGLESWORTH
Station: 055

Date 14- SEPTEMBER 1998

CHANGE OF RANK


Sir,

After due consideration and solely as a result of the hostile circumstances I have been presented with I wish to revert to the rank of Firefighter forthwith and fill one of the vacancies at Lowestoft Fire Station.

This decision has been forced upon me wholly by the intolerable harassment, bullying, abuse, intimidation and unlawful behaviour of Deputy Chief Fire Officer Simon Smith toward me in the past three months. As a result, this has had a profound effect on my health and general welfare, which the Brigade has completely failed to mitigate by a provision of a duty of care.

As a result I presently feel I do not possess the capability, nor the confidence required to perform the duties of a Junior Officer.

A Wigglesworth BSc, G.I.Fire.E
SubO 854

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home