Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 251 Needham Market Fireman Vacancies

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Zedgen (revised)

SUFFOLK FIRE SERVICE

To: CHIEF FIRE OFFICER
Per T/ADO Saward

From: SUBO. WIGGLESWORTH
Station: 055

Date 14- SEPTEMBER 1998

REQUEST FOR LEAVE

Sir,

I have accrued 8 days outstanding rotas. As I expect to be leaving the department almost immediately I request that I be allowed to take these on my next 8 duty days. Whilst this is at short notice I am sure you appreciate that in the circumstances this would be for the best. In addition it will also prevent these days being carried over in another department which is not responsible for their accrual.


A Wigglesworth BSc, G.I.Fire.E
SubO 854

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home