Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 263 Princes Street Fireman Vacancies

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Statement of: KENNETH EDWARD SEAGER

Age : 43

Occupation: A.C.F.O.

Address: DORIC LODGE, SPROUGHTON

Telephone No. 01473 666666

This statement (consisting of 2 pages each signed by me) is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I make it knowing that, if it is tendered in evidence, I shall be liable to prosecution if I have wilfully stated in it anything which I know to be false or do not believe to be true.

Dated the 17th day of September 1998

Signature: K Seager ACFO.

This statement was taken by ………………………..at…………………………..
………………………………………..on………………………………………….I read it over to ………………………………….. and he/she read and signed it in my presence.



Signature

On Thursday, 6th August 1998 at 10.00 hours, I was chairing a meeting of 6the EMS pilot study implementation group. I had been informed some weeks prior by StnO Parsons that Sub Officer Wigglesworth would be representing the training department. At 1000, I contacted the training department to ascertain Sub O Wigglesworth’s whereabouts as he did not show up. I spoke to Sub Officer Davey, who told me that he thought Sub Officer Wigglesworth had taken leave for the day. The meeting went ahead without a training representative. I did not at any time issue an email or other document…..
Signature K Seager

Page 2

.. cancelling or postponing the meeting for the 6th August. K Seager


Signature K Seager

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home