Monday, January 01, 2007

The Suffolk fire Experience - Doc 364 Islington Fireman

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” at http://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/


O


22nd November 1998

Dear ACFO Seager,

It is my duty to inform you that I have in my possession documented information which leads me to believe that DO P Hayden may have committed several offences under the Fire Service (Discipline) regulations 1985.

Ultimately such a condition, already reported to DO Hodge 18-08-98 would I believe raise serious doubts as to the latters integrity and reliability as a witness in a subsequent discipline case. As a taster I provide 2 enclosures, to which I will be more than happy to add if required by any subsequent investigation.

yours sincerely

SubO X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home