Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 354 Wattisham Fireman

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” at http://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

10 Somerleyton Road Oulton
Suffolk NR32 4RD

your ref Tel 01502 574763

09 - 11 - 98
Dear Mr Stevens

Following a recent inquiry with Mr D Lay the latter informed me that you are the appointed Suffolk County Council monitoring officer and, charged with ensuring that the Local authority acts lawfully in the conduct of its business.

In connection with this role I am writing to you to inform you of the fact that the Deputy Fire Officer has contravened certain aspects of employment law against myself of which I sure you are already aware. I leave the matter in your hands.

yours sincerely

A D Wigglesworth BSc, G.I.Fire. E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home