Thursday, August 02, 2007

Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 396 Suffolk Safety Plan 2007/08

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Lowestoft Fire Station
PO Box 54
Lowestoft
Suffolk
NR 32 2QA

your ref


30th December 1998

Dear ACFO Seager,

Thank you for your letter 18th December 98 in respect of the accident report 762.

In answer to your comments I still require the letter and look forward to receiving it promptly.

In addition I also require for the same purpose a full copy of the minutes of the Junior officers meeting at Ipswich 10-06-98 chaired by ACFO Tinley.

For the purpose of minimising postage costs I enclose a further copy of this letter which I ask you to sign in acknowledgement of receipt and return to me.

yours sincerely

Firefighter Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home