Monday, October 22, 2007

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 470 Hythe Fire Station

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Suffuck County Council

Secretary and Solicitor

SubO X

Your ref
Our ref 20123/AJG/MW
Ask for Mr Gillespie Tel(01473) 584113

18th February 1999

Dear SubO X,

Thank you for your letter of 12 February 1999.

With regard to the documents requested. At this moment I myself am not aware of there existence. I shall take this matter up with brigade management and ascertain their existence and relevance.

Accordingly if I deem them relevant to the case I may, in good time, and if the matter proceeds to a full hearing, service you with copies. However, as I understand it documents are not relevant at the Pre-hearing review stage which is to take place on 31 March 1999.


Yours sincerely

Alan Gillespie
For K W Stevens
County Secretary and Solicitor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home