Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The SFE - Doc 16 Brandon Fire Station

SUFFOLK FIRE SERVICE


Memorandum

To: CFO From: SubO Wigglesworth
055 Training

Date 23. April. 1997


Further Education
Sir,

I am currently reading a MBA. This is now near the final phase of study. Successful completion requires that students submit a Dissertation of considerable scope and stature.

I have provisionally chosen the following subject: “THE VIABILITY OF THE RETAINED FIRE SERVICE IN THE COUNTY OF SUFFOLK.”

Understandably this project will require extensive research and access to information. Therefore, in light of these circumstances I respectfully ask if it would be possible for you to make facilities available to me to achieve this objective. I assume the expertise and information of most help to me is likely to be located in Planning and Review and Human resources.

A Wigglesworth Sub O 854

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home