Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The SFE - Doc 38 Bury St Edmunds Fireman

SUFFOLK FIRE SERVICE

Wed 4 feb, 1998 3: 26 mailbox plh/mail/standard Page 1

From: R. J. Batchelor

Subject: Courses for Wrigglesworth

To: P. L. Hayden

Date: 04/02/98 at 2 : 46 pm Delivered 04/02/98 at 2 : 46 pm

CC

Ref 9903

COURSES FOR WRIGGLESWORTH. “MANAGING EFFECTIVE WORKING RELATIONSHIPS”

Paul,

I have been on to County and your first choice of course is temporarily withdrawn, as they are updating the whole lot, and wont have a new list for some time – months!!. The person concerned will send me a current list of what is available, and you and I can select one from there. Will keep you posted as things happen

Bob

Tony – just as I thought we were sorted! I will chase the others and keep you informed. (handwritten)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home