Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The SFE - Doc 141 Beccles Fire Station Open Day

SUFFOLK FIRE SERVICE

To: D.O. HODGE HQ

From: SUB.O. Raven 608

Station Training 030

Date 21st July 1998

RE: DISCIPLINE INVESTIGATION – SUB. OFFICER WIGGLESWORTH.

Sir,

Following receipt of your memo dated 10TH July 98. I can confirm my presence at the Brigade Training Centre in Lowestoft for the entire week commencing Monday 1st June.

With regard to the questions contained in your memo. I wish to submit the following response.

(1) I was in the training office when Sub. O. Wigglesworth informed all those present of the contents of a letter he had received from the D.C.F.O.
(2) At no time did I offer Sub. Officer Wigglesworth any advice on the matter and he has never requested any.
(3) I have no other relevant information to include regarding this matter.

Respectfully submitted

P Raven
SUB OFFICER 608.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home