Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 188 Cleveland Firefighter Job Losses

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/


Retain this Copy

SUFFOLK FIRE SERVICE
FIRE SERVICES (DISCIPLINE) REGULATIONS 1985

Fire Service Headquarters
Colchester Road
Ipswich
IP4 4SS

Date: 7th August 1998

To: Sub Officer (854) Anthony David Wigglesworth

Station: Training, Normanshurst


In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 7 of the above Regulations, I am writing to notify you that I have received information which leads me to believe that you may have committed an offence under the Fire Service (Discipline) Regulations, 1985.

It is my intention to carry out an investigation into this matter and I have appointed Divisional Officer Colin Hog to assist me. He will shortly be making arrangements to interview you in relation with this matter, and I would suggest that you use the opportunity to make a statement in reply.

I must warn you, however, that you are not obliged to make a statement but that any statement you make may be used in any subsequent disciplinary hearing.

The circumstances which I have asked to be investigated are:

1. Your absence from your place of duty on Wednesday, 5 August 1998 and Thursday, 6 August, 1998

I enclose two copies of this notification. One copy should be signed and given to the Officer serving this notice on you for return to me. The second copy is for your use, and you may wish to give it to your representative body.

Yours sincerely

K. E. Seager,
Assistant County Fire Officer
Brigade Investigating Officer

I acknowledge receipt of this notification and that I am the subject of an investigation under the Fire Services (Discipline) regulations, 1985.

Signed………………………………………

Name (print)…………………………………

Date……………………………….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home