Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 294 North Lincoln Firefighter Vacancies

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Mr A Wigglesworth
Lowestoft

The Chief Executive
Suffolk County Council
St Helen Court
Ipswich
Suffolk


5th October 1998

Dear Chief Executive,

Following the events Friday 2nd October 1998 I have, after taking advice from my representative body, reconsidered the situation discussed with you 1st October 1998.

As a result, it is the opinion of my colleagues and self that it would be in my best interests to proceed with the prosecution case arising from the indictment served 31st July 1998 immediately.

This can then proceed in parallel with the harassment investigation to which any conclusion and actions would I think be best left until after the initial prosecution hearing is complete.

In consideration of these points I would appreciate it if you can make contact with me to confirm a definite date for the prosecution hearing.

At the same time I advise you further that I require four more witnesses to attend the hearing:

Leading Firefighter Dave Collins, Sudbury.
Leading Firefighter Robert Ayers, Lowestoft.
Firefighter Geoff Long, Lowestoft.
Mr M Cutmore, IT Manager Brigade Headquarters.



Yours sincerely


A D Wigglesworth BSc, G.I.Fire.E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home