Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 347 Suffolk fire Engine Services

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” at http://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Statement of: Barry Kent

Age : 33

Occupation: Firefighter

Address: 17 Blackdown Avenue, Rushmere St Andrew, Ipswich Suffolk, IP5 1AY

Telephone No. 01473 622146

This statement (consisting of 2 pages each signed by me) is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I make it knowing that, if it is tendered in evidence, I shall be liable to prosecution if I have wilfully stated in it anything which I know to be false or do not believe to be true.

Dated 4th day of NOVEMBER 1998

Signature: B Kent

This statement was taken by ………………………..at…………………………..
………………………………………..on………………………………………….I read it over to ………………………………….. and he/she read and signed it in my presence.



Signature SUB/O Kent C Hodge


On Saturday 25th July 1998, I came in the Brigade headquarters and I complete a written report for me leave, me leave it was for Fursday 6th August, to Station Officer Parson. At this time I was in week 2/3 of ann RTAI corse at Fire service Colledge. The submit was I put in internal male via reception at HQ on same the date. I assumd the reqest would be seens by Station Parsons and unlees I herd anything I should get me leave. I not aware Station Parsons was on his leave at time….
Signature B Kent

Page 2

B Kent

….I did get a copie of ADO’s Haydens memo about leaves when I were at Fire service Colledge and it had date 8th July on it. I thought my leave request to Station Parson wars alright and I kept to rules in the memo.
Signature J Parsons
B kent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home