Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 348 Braintree Fire Station

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” at http://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Statement of: Stephen Bartram

Age : 35

Occupation: Firefighter

Address: 2 Bayspole Road, Long Stratton, Norwich, Norfolk
Telephone No. 01508 531689

This statement (consisting of 2 pages each signed by me) is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I make it knowing that, if it is tendered in evidence, I shall be liable to prosecution if I have wilfully stated in it anything which I know to be false or do not believe to be true.

Dated 4th day of NOVEMBER 1998

Signature: S Bartram

This statement was taken by ………………………..at…………………………..
………………………………………..on………………………………………….I read it over to ………………………………….. and he/she read and signed it in my presence.



Signature S Bartram. L/Ff read and signed in my presence C Hodge


On Tuesday 4th August I submitted a leave request to STO Parsons requesting leave for 5th, 6th, 7th and 14th August 1998. This was my first day back at work following attendance at the Fire Service College and I was not aware that STO Parsons was on annual leave. I placed my request for leave in STO Parsons office in the leave book on his desk with the others from SubO’s Davey and Wigglesworth. Following a discussion with ADO Hayden which was about availability for meeting with him I showed him the leave requests in STO Parson’s book and made him aware that I would be on leave for the rest of the week. I did not ask ADO Hayden to approve the leave because in my opinion……..
Signature S Bartram.


Page 2
Signature S Bartram.
…….. I had already compiled with the department procedure for obtaining leave.

Page 2
Signature S Bartram.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home