Monday, January 01, 2007

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 376 Woodbridge Fire Station Website

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Suffuck County Council

County Presonnel Department

Your ref
Our ref er/w/l/djm130.doc
Ask for Mr D J Morgan Tel(01473) 584102

15th December 1998

Dear Sub Officer X

FIRE SERVICES (DISCIPLINE) REGULATIONS 1985 - CASE 1 – CHARGE: INSUBORDINATION - CASE 2 – CHARGE: DISOBEDIENCE TO ORDERS AND ABSENCE FROM DUTY

I refer to my letter of the 1st December and to your telephone call late last week.

In my potential capacity as secretary to the disciplinary tribunal I can confirm that appropriate confidentiality will be applied to the comments you submit in support of your lists of possible witnesses for the two cases.

Today is the 14th day after the date of my letter requesting your submission and I must ask you for them by return.


Yours sincerely

Dave Morgan
Employee Relations Manager

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home