Thursday, August 02, 2007

Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 400 Harrow Fireman

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” at http://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Lowestoft Fire station
PO Box 54
Lowestoft
NR 32 2QA
Tel 01502 403842

1st January 1999

Your ref

Dear ACFO Seager,

Further to your letter to me 15th December 1998, and the promise to supply the sickness, accident and health & safety leave records across particular periods for SubO X.

I have as yet not received this information. As such I make another request for this information and ask that you supply it without further delay.

For the purpose of minimising postage costs I enclose a further copy of this letter which I ask you to sign in acknowledgement of receipt and return to me.


Yours sincerely


Firefighter Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home