Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 453 Garstang Firefighter

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” at http://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/



SUFFOLK FIRE SERVICE

Memorandum

Operations command


From: DO Hodge

To: Ff Y
Normanshurst

Date: 10th February 1999


Reference: Grievance Procedure

I refer to your memorandum to me dated the 5th February 1999, relating to your grievance over the termination of your period of temporary promotion as a temporary leading firefighter.

I understand you saw ADO Saward at 1800 hours on Friday 5th February to discuss your grievance and that subsequently you have forwarded the grievance to me as the next stage of the procedure. I received your memorandum at BHQ on Monday 7th February.

In your absence today, I have arranged to interview you at Normanshurst at 18.00 hours on Friday 12th February. If this time is not suitable, then, in my absence on Thursday 11th February, please notify ADO Saward accordingly, and I will rearrange the date with you at a mutually convenient time

CF Hodge
Divisional Officer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home