Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 456 Bungay Fire Station Charity Auction

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Zedgen (revised)

SUFFUCK FIRE SERVICE

To: Ken Seager

From: J Campbell PER/SD/JC/SS

Date: 11th February 1999


Ken,

DUMMIES RE X’s ACCIDENT AND MALCOLMS ADVICE TO ENTERING IT INTO THE DISCIPLINE HEARING TO BLACKEN X

Following the meeting we had with the chief and the elected members about how we can legitimise the hearing, and your instructions in the memo 4th Feb, I got in touch with the suppliers to see if we could obtain a copy. They told me that the dummies are disposable and constantly being changed. As such I cannot guarantee we would get an exact replica as used by X. Can you let me know whether you still want me to order one for the hearing.



J Campbell Personnel Officer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home