Monday, October 22, 2007

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 471 Hythe Firefighter

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Zedgen (revised)

SUFFOLK FIRE SERVICE

To: Chief Fire Officer Alcock

From: SubO X
Station: 055

Date: 19th February 1999


Sir,
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT

Approximately two years ago I made a request to be transferred from my present position and onto a watch at Lowestoft. As a reminder I re-submit that request. I would also remind you that I have now served 4.5 years in the training department. More importantly the move is congruent with the brigades fairness at work and equality of opportunity policies.

Quite clearly a transfer to the watch at Lowestoft will enable my internal and external development. For some reason this seems to have been denied to date.

Having regard to the issues I raise I would ask for a prompt reply to this request.

SubO X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home