Monday, October 22, 2007

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 476 Free Electric Blanket Testing Felixstowe Fire Station 2007

Lowestoft Fire station
PO Box 54
Lowestoft
NR 32 2QA

27th February 1999

Your ref

Dear ACFO Seager,

I write with reference to the discovery of documents in relation to the discipline case against SubO X.

In recent conversation with a reliable source I have been informed that you are in possession of certain documents collected during investigations which might be useful to the defence of SubO X.

Clearly if this is the case it is a strange situation, essentially the prosecution withholds, or fails to inform the defence of useful evidence. Indeed I am led to believe these documents have been in your possession for several months.

Having regard to the issues I raise I would ask you to confirm or deny the existence of such documentation. Finally if you concede the existence of further documentation I will be most interested t in knowing why, on the face of it, concealment has taken place.

For the purpose of minimising postage costs I enclose a further copy of this letter which I ask you to sign in acknowledgement of receipt and return to me.



Yours sincerely


Firefighter Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home