Sunday, January 15, 2006

The SFE - Doc 146 Debenham Fireman Vacancies

Oulton
NR32 4RD

Tel 01502574763

26th July 1998
your ref


Dear Chief Executive,

As a Fire Service employee I was last month (June) provided with harassment counselling by Mr Aubrey Webb. He is employed in the County’s Education department. These arrangements being orchestrated by your assistant Mr Derek Lay.

Mr Webb informed me that I had the right to complain directly to you about the actions of the harasser Deputy Chief Fire Officer Simon Smith. Mr Webb also concluded that the circumstances would be likely to an act of harassment on account of the DCFO conducting unlawful actions against me.

Having now returned from annual leave and presented with a deteriorating situation I have now chosen this option. Had matters been different and the DCFO admitted his unlawful behaviour this course of action would have been unnecessary.

In consequence, I wish to make a formal complaint to you about the unlawful behaviour of Deputy County Fire Officer Simon Smith. I believe his negligent and unlawful behaviour directed personally against me, and specified in the attached letter amount to an act of harassment, bullying and wilful unlawful behaviour.

I am informed by Fire Brigades Union solicitors (Thompsons) acting on my behalf that the reduction in wages engineered personally by Deputy Chief Fire Officer Simon Smith is blatantly unlawful.

I would therefor ask that this complaint of unlawful action is dealt in the normal manner afforded to complaints against principal Fire Service Officers.

For you further information I have made several complaints within the Brigade about Deputy Chief Fire Officer Simon Smith’s unlawful behaviour. So far this has only resulted in retaliatory action being taken against me in the form of a discipline investigation. This seems solely for the purpose of Mr Smith’s defence and the gratification of other senior Officers who are eager to defend the unlawful DCFO Simon Smith.


Yours sincerely

A D Wigglesworth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home