Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 128 Haverhill Fireman

Suffolk County Council

Fire Service

Sub Officer Wigglesworth
Training Department
Normanshurst

Your ref
Our ref KES/DISC/SIS
Ask for ACFO Seager
Tel (01473) 588939

8th July 1998

Dear Sub Officer Wigglesworth

INTERVIEW WITH DIVISIONAL OFFICER HODGE – THURSDAY 2 JULY 1998

I refer to your interview with Divisional Officer Hodge on Thursday 2 July 1998 in connection with his investigation into allegations made against you.

Divisional Hodge has reported the outcome of that interview to me. He has drawn my attention to your comments regarding “unlawful action” relating to the Employment Rights Act, 1996 and the Wages Act, 1986.

I have sought the advice of the Human resources manager on this matter, and I am satisfied that there is no disciplinary matter for me to investigate in this connection. I would therefore advise you to pursue these allegations through the Grievance Procedures, once the grievance I have previously suspended is reinstated at the conclusion of the current investigation.


Yours sincerely

KE Seager
ACFO Technical
Brigade Investigating Officer

Enc Copy letter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home