Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 350 Braintree Fireman

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Suffolk County Council


Mr. A. Wigglesworth
Lowestoft

Your ref
Our ref LH/VH/HQ.2 (e)

Date 5th November 1998

Dear Mr Wigglesworth

I have now received the report of the initial investigation from Mr Lynch which he has undertaken at my request. It is not normal practice to release investigation reports to complainants but Mr Lynch is happy to do so in this case. The report is made to me, and it is my decision on receiving it that there is no case of harassment against you, and that the actions of the officers concerned with this matter were carried out with professionalism and in good will at all times.

I would be happy to meet with you and Mr Hyde to discuss my findings if you’d like to meet me.

Yours sincerely

Lin Homer
Chief executive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home