Monday, January 01, 2007

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 378 Bath Fire Station

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Suffuck County Council

Fire Service

Your ref
Our ref KES/DIS/SIS
Ask for ACFO Seager Tel(01473) 588939

18th December 1998

Dear Sub Officer X


I refer to your letter dated 22nd November 1998.

I interviewed Divisional Officer Hayden myself on 30th November 1998 in connection with the allegations of falsehood you made.

I am writing to inform you that, as a result of that interview, I am entirely satisfied that there is no reason to believe that Divisional Officer Hayden has committed a disciplinary offence, nor is there any reason to doubt his integrity as a potential witness in disciplinary hearings.

As I have had no further details from you and in response to my letter of 27th November asking for other documentation I must therefore advise you that I do not intend to take any further action regarding this matter.

Yours sincerely

KE Seager
Assistant Chief Fire officer (Technical)
Brigade Investigating Officer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home