Thursday, August 02, 2007

Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 401 Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service Support Role Vacancies

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” at http://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

10 Somerleyton Road Oulton
Suffolk NR32 4RD

your ref Tel 01502 574763

02 - 01 - 99
Dear Mr Morgan,

Thank you for your letter dated 30-12-98.

I have read and considered your comments in relation to the witnesses named in connection with case one. Overall your analysis reduces my witness list to a mere 6. In response, unless you can convince me otherwise by the provision of further more detailed particulars, the 44 witnesses as specified are still required and relevant to the defence case.

As to what is relevant should be left to the elected members on the day who will no doubt require essential substantive background beginning on or, about 01 May 98. This can only be provided by the 44 witnesses who have been named. Indeed there is still the possibility that Dr Deacon may yet be called if an instrument to effect this is available.

As to the next step forward may I suggest that a meeting is fixed between ourselves and my union representative.

I also include a list of justifications for case 2, which with discovery my evolve further in the near future.

yours sincerely

SubO X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home