Friday, September 15, 2006

The Suffolk Fire Experience - Doc 303 Lisburn Firefigghter Vacancies

Interested in other Suffolk Firefighter tales then check out “The Suffolk Hyde Affair” athttp://thesuffolkhydeaffair.blogspot.com/

Suffolk County Council


Mr. A. Wigglesworth
Lowestoft

Your ref
Our ref LH/VH/HQ.2 (e)

Date 14th October 1998

Dear Mr Wigglesworth

Thank you for your letter of 8th October, 1998. I have spoken to Keith and he can start on the harassment investigation this week. He hopes to be able to complete the initial review by the end of October.

It remains for you to determine if you want to proceed. It isn’t an issue I can insist upon. Nonetheless, I’d hope you will feel its worth pursuing to this first stage, and I’ll progress the investigation unless I hear from you to the contrary.



Yours sincerely

Lin Homer
Chief executive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home